22pin 0.5 mm pitch cable joiner for Raspberry Pi Camera/Display cables
Adaptor board to join 22 pin 0.5 mm pitch Pi Zero sized cables for Raspberry Pi Cameras.
Easily join cables for Raspberry Pi B/B+/2/3/4 and Pi Zeros using multiple cables. The smaller sized cable also makes for smaller holes if you want the camera and Pi on different sides of a wall for example.
When connecting the cables please make sure the contacts of both cables are facing inwards towards the PCB.
You can use the adaptor with any mix/direction or Pi Zero Camera Cable/22pin 0.5 mm pitch [Reverse/B-Type] cable/Pi Zero camera.
Connecting a Pi Zero Camera to a Raspberry Pi B/B+/2/3/4.
- Raspberry Pi <> Pi Zero Camera Cable <> 22 pin joiner <> Pi Zero Camera.
- Can be extended further using either another 15 pin cable + 15 pin joiner at the Raspbery Pi end or 22 pin cable + 22 pin joiner at the Camera side.
Extending the cable of a Pi Zero Camera connected to a Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Raspberry Pi Zero [W] <> 22 pin [reverse] cable <> 22 pin joiner <> Pi Zero Camera.
- To extend further you can add more 22 pin cables and 22 pin joiners.
Connect a regular Camera and Raspberry Pi using Pi Zero Camera Cables.
- Raspberry Pi A/A+/B/B+/etc. <> Pi Zero Camera Cable <> 22 pin joiner <> Pi Zero Camera Cable <> Regular Camera for Raspberry Pi
- To extend further you can add more 22 pin cables+22 pin joiners in the middle or 15 pin cables+15 pin joiners at either end (or a mix).